I LOVE YouTube...and have been watching videos on it pretty much since it started. When I first set up my blog, Micki helped me insert my all-time favorite video on the left sidebar..."The Evolution of Dance"...it always makes me smile :-) I do have to say that getting to play around with YouTube was as much fun as playing with the online image editing tools. This first video I am putting in is in honor of the fact that I am going to the New Kids On The Block concert in just TWO WEEKS (yes, feel free to make fun of me...but I was in LOVE with Joey McIntyre when I was 9, and I am reliving my childhood by going...) and this is one of my favorite songs of theirs!
I looked at alot of singing librarian videos and found some fun ones...a few that were way too raunchy to put in...and then stumbled onto the '2008 book cart drill teams' and found one that was pretty darn funny!!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment