Tuesday, September 23, 2008

#6 - flickr tools

Other the past few days I have been looking at the Flickr tools, to see what all could be done with the photos and I was blown away by so many creative and innovative ideas. The Flickr color imager was fun to play around with, seeing what types of pictures came up for different shades. I tried to make my own 'mappr' but when I got to that section it said "As of 2007, Mappr is no longer processing images from flickr". Ah well...today I was unable to see any of the pictures, the captions were still there, it just looked like the web-site itself was having some issues. I was able to make a jigsaw picture out of a picture I uploaded to the big huge labs site (which I found under the explore tab, under flickr services)...found from a LONG list of tools. Hope all are having a great start to their week - I didn't work yesterday, so Tuesday is the beginning of this week I guess!

No comments: